Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leg Warmers

I couldn't be more excited to sell these. They are some of the most comfortable leg warmers I have ever felt. It feels a lot like terry cloth. I love the color combinations so you can put them with almost any outfit possible. They are great for all year round. They are also worn on arms now! If these are sold out, it can take me a little longer to get more, so be patient or order now!!



Buy leg warmers here:




Color Combinations in Stripes




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails