Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bows for babies..

Simply Sublime Photography used some of my bows in one of their photo shoots. I had to post them. Jenny does beautiful work. The baby herself is precious, but put a big bow on a baby girls head and it just is beautiful!


  • Medium black rose flower bow attached to 1" black crochet headband. $6.50

  • Large pink and white polkadot flower bow attached to 3" white crochet headband. $8.50

  • Large pink and white polkadot flower bow attached to 3" white crochet headband. $8.50

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails