Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Friday, February 6, 2009

And the winner is......

MEGAN ROLFSON!

Congratulations Megan.. I will contact you via email.

I used the website random.org to pick the winner. Thanks for trying, keep coming back for more giveaways!

There were 23 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Megan Rolfson
Kizzie
Jordan
Kate
Lori
Heidi
Natalie
Lynn
Shannon
Kim
Camille
Erika Boyer
Bonnie
Kristy
Chelsey
Rachel
Anna
Jordan G
Cynthia
Kristine
Kiersten Laws
Sally
Sophia
Timestamp: 2009-02-06 17:10:53 UTC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah me!!! so hard to choose, we don't have many black bows... lets go with the black and white large polka dot one!!! thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails