Pages

Welcome SIMPLICITY customers!



There are so many different ways to stay connected with My Simplicity Boutique. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MSB on Facebook by clicking here.



I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!











What are you looking for? Search here:

Monday, January 19, 2009

Binky Chains

One of a kind binky chains for boys or girls. Colors upon request. Perfect to keep the binky attached to baby and still stay in fashion.

  • Binky chains are only $15.00.


  • Sports binky chain.

  • Pink pearl binky chain.

  • Red and pink jewel binky chain.











Different Binky Chains




1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love all your stuff! I'm working on a third baby (just not happening yet) and chances are I'll have another girl. I can't wait to order so much from you! I love it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails